Phil ! The reviews have problems (again).

JesperMP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
At the moment, the SLC section says that there are 0 reviews, despite that mine is actually there to be found. I know that there were others, but they have disappeared (again).
And in the PLC5 section, it says that there are 2 reviews, but it looks like there are an unlimited number of dummy reviews. My review as well as the others seem to have disappeared (again).

Another problem is that so few people write new reviews.
Should this section be scrapped ?

Hi Jesper,

Thanks for the note. All reviews are back and running... although I didn't reset the main counts page.

I am well aware of the cause of the occasional problems in that section. Fix one hole and another gets found...
Still, I'd rather do the maintenance/reprogramming than scrap the section. That comes with the job...

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Every now and then I go and check the reviews.
Problems again.
I think the reviews sections should be removed.

A pity though. But it is the best to do unless things improves significantly.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will repair it again when I get a few minutes this weekend.
It will remain though... as I would hope it has helped some people in the past and hopefully more in the future.

Thanks for taking your time to input reviews into it! (y)