Proworx32 and Modbus

ben740

Hi,

I am new to this forum and new to Proworx 32. I am trying to program a modbus interface for modicon quantum PLC using Proworx32 to communicate to X110 Ronan Annunciator Panel.

I have downloaded and read the XMIT User Guide on how to configure the function block. However, a few things are not clear to me, such as how and when to enable the XMIT block. And how and when to enable/disable message transmission. How does the reset work in case there is an error, etc,.

If someone has a working example of Modbus programming using Proworx 32 ladder logic, please e-mail it to me.
My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know if it is possible on on these old Quantum 113/2 PLC's to use a currently established MB+ network to push a 4-20 value from PLC...
Replies
Views
We just transferred a ProWORX32 license to a new desktop. After which we transferred back ups of all the projects.PWX files to the new desktop...
Replies
Views
I was taught to go to Combined > Make Change > go to Offline > will prompt to save > Save > Exit out of program > will prompt to save again >...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use proworx32 for the first time and can't seem to insert a vertical short between blocks. When using the [| Short] button from the...
Replies
Views
It's been so long since I've been inside of Modicon. Hope you can refresh my memory. Is it required to declare specific 400,000 addresses as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom