What should I read first?

mikegladsz

Hi there, I just joined here just this week. Apologies for being lazy, but I was wondering if someone could point me to any posts that I should check out first, so I can get up to speed here? Thanks, Michael Gladstone

Heh... Good question Michael. The answer to that is going to depend on you.

What is your background? What types of plc's are you currently using(brand names, etc)?

The standard answer for total beginners is to click on the "Learn PLC's" link at the top of the page.

One thing... This section of the forums is for "practice postings", so it doesn't get a lot of traffic. You'll want to check out the "Interactive Q&A" for a better response to your questions.

Welcome Mike! Lots of good folks here at PLCs.net to help you with your PLC and Control issues. Tom's right - Q&A is a great place to find postings to help you along - but feel free to post your questions!