DL06 and SureStep stepper

fender77

Hi all,

I'm working on an table indexing system and was wondering if anyone can provide any Directsoft ladder examples for controling the CTRIO expansion card on a DL06, also for using some local I/O for pulse output operations. I'm new to the whole stepper motor world and looking forward to learning how to code them. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

The manual has some great examples on using the DL-06 outputs to drive a stepper. It has the complete set ups for velocity move, position move, change on the fly position move, etc.

Similar Topics

Hi, Mostly AB guy here with a little Koyo experience, but all of its digital. I get handed three analog I/O cards and asked to prove that they...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am making a test rig to be able to wire in any DL06 (or DL05) And create a HMI in red lions crimson 3.1 to test all the inputs and...
Replies
Views
I have a Cmore screen which is communicating to the DL06 in BCD and need to create a timer that works in real numbers for a test, I simply need to...
Replies
Views
I have a client that has many Automation Direct DL06 PLCs for a municipal water/wastewater system. When there is a power outage, one of the sites...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Working on a system with a Koyo DL06 processor and it's my first experience with them. I have DirectSoft 6 and we got the program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom