C-More Polling

MarkTTU

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am in the process of writing a C-More program that will be universal to multiple customer sites. The C-More will communicate with between 1 and 5 PLCs depending on the customer site.

At each customer site the PLCs and their programs will be identical (ie, PLC#4 at customer site #1 is identical to PLC#4 at customer site #2).

I need a method of disabling the "PLC Communication Timeout" error that is going to occur when a customer only has PLC 1 & 2, but not PLC 3, 4, & 5. Any ideas?

I thought about that and may ultimately have to go that route, but I'd like a way for the customer (non programmer type) to be able to re-enable previously unused PLCs when they decide to add a PLC to the system.