SMC Comms.

doug2

SMC has a valve manifold that supports cnet. Has anyone used this product and how do you feel about it. Currently we are using the rio model which works well but it would be nice to eliminate a network.

I haven't in person seen them used in my region, but I haven't heard anything bad about them either.

SMC have been longtime members of ODVA and ControlNet International, so I would tend to believe that their fieldbus interfaces are well designed and well tested.

Good enough for me. The rio version works well but we already have drives and flex on cnet so why not add the solenoids.

thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We are having Fanuc 16 i CNC system. I need to interface SMC ex260 SEN-1 ethernet valve module with the CNC . Does anyone know the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a TCPIP server group to integrate a Schneider M221 PLC in to Wonderware. When right clicking on the Operations Integration...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Our plant is running Wonderware Historian on a Virtual Server and every few days I'm losing comms to my PLCs. Usually I can simply...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, When I logged in to my Historian Server this morning I noticed Wonderware Viewer had lost comms to everything. When I opened log...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom