CompoNet - Any Experience yet?

BobB

Lifetime Supporting Member
CompoNet is the latest of the CIP protocols to hit the deck. CIP is used for Device Net and Ethernet I/P as well. The 3 networks are all open vendor and under the guidance of ODVA.

I am interested in using CompoNet on a job and wondered if anyone has used it yet? Any experiences good or bad?

It is very fast and is also Manchester Baseband encoded. That is attractive as there are no collisions with token passing.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I have a This program installed on my computer, but when it loads it runs super slow and it is the app. I can pull up other things on the...
Replies
Views
Whilst browsing the ODVA website, I came across CompoNet. Has anyone heard of or even used this protocol before...
Replies
Views
I added a built in OCX and while it works it gives the warning every time What setting do I need to change to not get that warning Thanks
Replies
Views
I was wondering what my options are as far as printing say a "test pass" off a connected component graphic terminal (2711R-T7T). I will be...
Replies
Views
Good day all, been looking around for info on changing an Omron CQM1H sysmac way, with BA7s to a CJ2 and CompoNet. is this alot programing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom