How to control a power switch on off

deadgalaxy

Hi, i am a newbie in PLC. Would like to ask a simple question on how is the actual procedure when I need to programmatically control the on and off of a power switch..

It's just similar to those sensor in toilet.

Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Almost all large new public restrooms in the US (at least, in the North East) have auto flush and auto faucets in them.

Auto faucets reduces water usage (big thing these days). Auto flush ensure that a mess isn't left (eww, public toilets :unsure: )

I always assumed it was just some light based proximity switch, once it sees something come and then go, it flushes. Now I'll have to read that pdf and see what it says.

Similar Topics

Good day Forum Members I got a older Lincoln welder and hoping to make it work at our shop. Welder in question is the Lincoln Power Wave 455M...
Replies
Views
I am trying motor startup with pf525 drive by using wizard start over ethernet communication but during direction test it's showing control error...
Replies
Views
Long ago, it was often a customer spec to always use a transformer for isolation of the control circuit from the rest of the equipment. For 24vdc...
Replies
Views
Hello Members We have a controllogix redundancy setup and need to display the status of redundancy in panelview. I have found in the manual the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently working on a project that requires the equipment to vary DC power output during cycle. I need to vary from ~30VDC to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom