GSM modems: MC45 compatible with TC35i ??

Gromit

Can I use the cheaper MC45 GSM modem instead of TC35i, for sending SMS with PLC. Are they fully compatible? I'd like to send and receive SMS with S7-200.

Regards

I think YES for SMS they are fully compatible. From my experience MC45 is a faster that MC35 but booth of them are working with same cone in S7-200.

EM241 is modem for fixed phone line, how can you use it for communication on wireless GSM line? May be there is a way and would like to now it?

Similar Topics

Has anyone worked with this modems: http://www.gprs-controllers.com/ Their price is ok and manuals are well written. Specifically I want to hear...
Replies
Views
There is a Cellular company, requiring to send data (event triggered) to a single Monitoring station from thier several hundred Signal towers in...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone know of a gsm modem with TS-adapter that works with both 200 & 300 cpu's? My requirements is that it should be easy to install so...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody! I have a project where I have two Schneider TSX Premium PLCs (or can be Quantum, even Micro) which need to communicate with each...
Replies
Views
I just stopped by Entertron's website, and noticed several new things, there. What caught my eye on this visit was there new(?) GSM Modem. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom