Which PLC is User friendly?

Any if you know what you are doing, which undoubtedly you do not because you did not create a poll, how can you work with either?

They are all fairly similar. The question should be Which interfacing software is User Friendly. In my opinion, that would be be Rockwell which leads you to the Allen Bradley PLC's. Of course I have only worked with Allen Bradley, Modicon, TI, Siemens and Automation Direct so I may be limited in my scope.

A message to rsdoran
posts like that does not intice new members or people who are in need of genuine help to post now does it

AMB Controls

"A Question is only difficult if you do not know the answer"
"we are here to help not criticise"

try the mitsi fxon or simlar and FXGPWIN software which can be downloaded for free its very user friendly and is a great way to break into plcs if you need help you can email me [email protected]

"A Question is only difficult if you do not know the answer"
"we are here to help not criticise"

I figure with the Johnson enhancements and the Siemens enhancements about to be announced, we will have more than enough to populate the moon.

Marc

Probably from here with some good aim :)

Ken J said:
For big jobs either Allen Bradley or Siemens.

For small jobs Toshiba gets my vote.

The Toshiba hardware is outstanding. The software developers should take lessons from AB.