WinCC redundant single-user station

Gromit

Hello,

Could you please take a look at the attached scheme in PDF. I'm planning such a single-user redundant system.
I can not understand how we should connect both PCs. Do we need another PCI cards and software? What's the connections solution?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Gromit;

The redundant WinCC servers are connected through a standard LAN (TCP/IP); if you have clients they are installed on the same network. You identify the network path of secondary servers and clients in the WinCC Redundancy configuration.
The Profibus network is used to access the data from the field, through the PLCs.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

dear all, i'have set redundant server Wincc SCADA configuration with 4 client applications. redundancy is enabled and is working properly...
Replies
Views
Hello, The only option for redundant connection from two redundant WinCC PCs to a S7-400H system is industrial Ethernet and Redconnect software...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom