Pro-tool over WinCC flexible

Tihomir

Hello,
I have to replace curent project made with WinCC flexible 2005 with a new one done with Pro-tool.
Should i expect unexpected?:unsure:

When you download the Protool project to the panel, you will be warned that the panel has the wrong OS version. Use the OS Update function in Protool to set it to the required OS version.

Similar Topics

I have a Pro Tool Pro application in which I succesfully migrated to 2008 WinCC flexible advanced. I have used ProToolPro extensively but am...
Replies
Views
I am in the process of moving software from one laptop to another. So far everything is going OK except I can't find the Siemens Simatic...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this is not allowed. I have a Protool Pro PC based system that my customer is requiring me to upgrade to a TIA Portal application...
Replies
Views
I have a 315-DP2 PLC connected to a Siemens PC577 12" touchpanel PC running Pro Tool Pro (last and latest version) through profibus. Additionally...
Replies
Views
hi every body i am working on SIMATIC Protool, i want to ask how to make a pop up window for an object (pump for example) so when i press the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom