Allen Bradley Terminal Block Printer

jgreenewv

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone else have any experience with Allen-Bradley's FastTrack terminal marker printer? (The new one, not the old plotter) We purchased one for our shop, but it hasn't worked out as well as advertised. No real suprise there. The print heads want to clog up all the time. Every time I need to print markers, I have to run a print head cleaning about 5-6 times just to have any hope of printing properly. The actual thermal ink cartridges don't seem to last any time at all. Just wondering is anyone else has had these same experience, or if I am doing something wrong, or what. Thanks.

Similar Topics

How can I spend<$166 on 1769-RTB40DIO Allen-Bradley replacement terminal connectors? I have, as a learner, an Allen Bradley CompactLogix 5370...
Replies
Views
Hi. Trying to figure out how to download from one thing to another with a 1201 HA1. I need to get a program off one drive and upload it to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom