Configuration of Siemens FM351

snraops

Hi All,

I am using positioning module FM351 first time. I want to connect an absolute linear encoder (MTS, German)in channel 1 and an incremental encoder in channel 2. Can anybody help. The procedure given in example is complecated. I am not using any drives. I want to use this to just take feed back of moving object.
Thanks & Regards

Fm354

Hi Snraops,

Where you successfull in writing the code? Me too in need of the Programme code for using Absolute encoder with SSI output. I am using a Positioning module FM354 to process the data from encoder and use the PLC to display in HMI. I have worked out with the background and technical details but struggling with the coding . If you have do let me know.

Regards,
Vijay