DL06 and memory locations....

XtremeIN

Hello all,
Some of you might remember a few weeks ago I was working on adding a bar code reader to a DL06. After some time and help from this forum and AD's tech, I have it worikng very well. I decide today to move the data to some different locations within the PLC. I was bringing the data in using the AIN instruction with a data destanation of V2000. I changed that to V12000. Now it does not work. Any suggestions? I looked at the memory map and thought this was a valid location to use, but maybe not.
Thanks,
Micheal

Similar Topics

Hi guys, Maybe you can save me some digging. I need to store some information that will be generated as a program is running in case of a power...
Replies
Views
This question is a shot in the dark seeing how I do not understand what I am working with very well. I have an 06 processor and I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Mostly AB guy here with a little Koyo experience, but all of its digital. I get handed three analog I/O cards and asked to prove that they...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am making a test rig to be able to wire in any DL06 (or DL05) And create a HMI in red lions crimson 3.1 to test all the inputs and...
Replies
Views
I have a Cmore screen which is communicating to the DL06 in BCD and need to create a timer that works in real numbers for a test, I simply need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom