pc-plc

juad

i have many kinds of plcs in the company where i work,AB, westinghouse,national ,... we can connect any plc to pc and reprogram or design the ladder diagram for these machines ,i need help for first step that how can we view the the instrumentation variabels(temp,pressurs,load)from plc in visual on pc so the operator can moniter or change any set point from pc,any example or site that explain it.i hope i can see simple program in visual basic to get data from plc port and view it on pc screen.
thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, When I try to read from the PLC, the following error occurs: There is no project name. Failed to read the intelligent function module...
Replies
Views
Hi, How to get data from multiple Mitsubishi Q03UDVCPU into master PLC Q03UDVCPU through QJ71E71-100 ?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a plc engineer and I have a job to do in the NIGERIA 25000 TON GRAIN SILOS STORAGE CONTROL PANEL. A problem where the panel is not...
Replies
Views
GitHub Link: Open Industry Project This is a side project I've been working on for some time. The goal is to provide an open platform for...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Currently i'm working with Endress Hauser flowmeter and AB PLC and try to integrate with 2 items. Flow meter spec using is Promass...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom