AB 32 point I/O

Jezz

Hi All,
does any one know if I can get spare pins for SLC 32 point I/O from RS I've been looking through for ages now and can't find any, in the AB manual it quotes AMP part number 87666-2.It's just I've got a big job coming up and some spare conectors would be nice.

Jezz

Jezz said:
Hi All,
does any one know if I can get spare pins for SLC 32 point I/O from RS I've been looking through for ages now and can't find any, in the AB manual it quotes AMP part number 87666-2.It's just I've got a big job coming up and some spare conectors would be nice.

Jezz

I found that part number at www.digikey.com

Similar Topics

Hi, I have some problem with View Point which I'm using to manual control of conveyors. On begin when in network was only PLC and HMI View Point...
Replies
Views
I have a bunch of tags in Historian/VantagePoint that off by one decimal point. I looked into the HMI displaying the same number, and the HMI is...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a Emerson/GE PLC with Cimplicity SCADA. I need to export data of a specific point/object to a CSV file and load the CSV file...
Replies
Views
Dear We are working in AB Studio 5000 and the drive is a PowerFlex 755T. For this project I need to control a conveyor to a certain set point...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues Anybody knows, what could be the best or a better option to bring with you when you are in service at factory to connect via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom