Analouge Inputs

Dinesh_Vather

Hi all,
I am building a project for collage and the plc I am using is a Matsu****a. It does not have any anlouge inputs but has some sort of pluse counter input. I am not familer with it and I was wondering if anyone knows can It be used as as a analouge input :confused:

Who took the sh*t out of Matsu$hita? I never knew some of those Japanese names were so controversial.........

GE markets a series of devices that convert analog to pulses as the MSP product line with some neat features. Omega Engineering and Calex also sell analog to frequency conversion for a single channel, but you may need a high speed input for that one.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Working with a Micrologix 1400, and trying to create an alarm to detect if a pipe has burst downstream of a flow meter. I was thinking...
Replies
Views
HI. Im trying to set up an Analouge Input card in a test rig of a PLC5/30. Ive writen a simple ladder with a BTR and BTW according to the...
Replies
Views
hello friends is there any way to monitor PQW using simatic or even protool runtime and plcsim?
Replies
Views
Hello . I have problem with S7 300 Analogue input module 8x12bit the module has been configured to expect 4 weirs 4-20mA by turning C on...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom