Nt11-sf121b-ev1

micro98plus

Thank you for reading my message. I have two NT11-SF121B-EV1 terminals new purchased . Accidentally in one of them the operation system was erased. I have the NTST v 4.10 and NT system installer v 1.00 containing system file named Ntaa03E.11s size 64K. When I try to download the system to the terminal , the computer connects, on the NT11 screen shows SYSTEM INSTALL 1.1 and Downloading.... On the computer apears a box with message that like system not match H/W . I think that it would be necessary to use a newer system file . Could anybody help me with this file ?
Thank you all , maybe someone has the file.
Alex,

Similar Topics

Hi, We had a customer send there NT11 back for a programming upgrade, connected and downloaded the program, all looked good. Noticed we needed to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect two NT11 Omron HMI Interfaces on to one PLC. Using a CIF11 RS422 adapter gives me the ability to wire 4 wires (RDA, RDB...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have one Omron NT11-SF121B-EV1 display and CP1L PLC. I want to connect this display to computer and upload graphics with NT-series...
Replies
Views
I have an Omron NT11 HMI on a machine that needs replacing. This is my first time working with Omron. I assume I will need some Omron...
Replies
Views
Hello All I have an Omron CP1L Controller communicating with an Omron NT11 HMI screen. My Problem is the HMI seems to be only displaying values...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom