examples of ladderlogic rslogix500

anusri

hi,
if anyone interested to learn ladderlogix of rs logix 500, just we will try out some examples.

so whoever interested can reply, if they find an example, for that we will try to build ladder logic independently.
then if any problem faced we will discuss
if anyone having allen bradley plc to chk the worked out ladder it will also be of great help

? on ladder diagram

hi

ok we will try to do a pgm

then condition is , assume an start/stop button and an output lamp
once when the pushbutton(pb) is pressed the output must be high and remain when pb pressed again, then when PB pressed for 3rd time lamp should get off, and remain in off for 4th time.

One simple way would be to use a latch/unlatch. Use a counter that counts the pushes. 2 or less pushes latch on the lamp, 3 or more unlatch the lamp. Reset the counter after 4.

example of traffic light

hi,
here is a an example of traffic light pgm
conditions:
to control one way traffic
red light O:2/0 for 12sec
amber light O:2/1 for 4sec
green light O:2/2 for 8sec

i have tried the pgm and copied the rungs below, just copy as it is the instructions completely and paste in the RS logix pgm window
to do that intially just insert a rung
then press ctrl A or from menu bar select edit and then ascii edit mode
then just paste the copied instructions in the box that appears and click the cursor just somewhere below in the pgm window

SOR XIO T4:2/DN BST XIO T4:0/DN OTE O:2.0/0 NXB TON T4:0 0.01 1200 0 BND EOR SOR XIC T4:0/DN BST XIO T4:1/DN OTE O:2.0/1 NXB TON T4:1 0.01 400 0 BND EOR SOR XIC T4:1/DN BST XIO T4:2/DN OTE O:2.0/2 NXB TON T4:2 0.01 800 0 BND EOR SOR END EOR

chk it out do tell me if correct, or to do any change, or any still easier way of interpretation

thanks

to count the number of bottles

hi,
here is a ? of counting no. of bottles

conditions:
assume a company manufacturing bottles
two converyors with two proximity switches
when each bottle crosses the proximity sensor the bottles count must be added
the condition is that must use only 1 counter to count the bottles from both the conveyors.

and details regarding the equipment used conveyor, proximity switches, proximity sensor, what components does it posses, how it works if known, it is good

if anyone knows help it out

thanks

anusri said:
hi,

the condition is that must use only 1 counter to count the bottles from both the conveyors.

Hi Anu,

Why only '1 counter' - this topic is starting to sound like 'give me an answer to my homework'.

You may find less replies[or too many!!] unless you show what was your effort to solve this first.

regarding counting bottles

hi,

we can use simple and gate condition for the input of the conveyors and make the counter count, which works exact only if the two conveyors input doesn't become high at same time.

In case if both the inouts high the counting will be done as 1 bottle instead of 2, so i am thinking how to solve it.

How to Use FBC in RSLOGIX5000

I need to compare two arrays, and get the result as the index of the element which differs from the source array