PV 600 network issue

CONTROL1

I have 4 Panelview 600 (2711-T6C20L1, Ser B, Rev D and FRN 4.43) in the plant using ethernet for communication. The problem is when I connected to the Main Network I have problem seeing the screen and lost comm, look like it over writen by another Mac address. But the IT have been looking into it and there is nothing in the Network over writen on it. Note: AB support service told me to isolated from the Main Network, but I can not do that, I need it in the Main Network. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Hi:

Do what TWcontrols suggest, that is the right way.
Also try using a ethernet cross connect cable (UTP) and without connecting the panelviews to the network try to ping one by one using a computer until you test the four of them, then after being sure that the are working and their addresses are not repeated on the network you can reconnect them

Yes, I have tried all and there is no duplicated IP up there in the Network. Can that be a firmware?
Note: It working fine as a station alone within it network.

Are you having this problem on all 4 Panelviews? What are they talking too? Did you ping all addresses on your system with them disconnected to make sure none were used? What type of switch are you using?

Yes, non of those IP were used and 4 of them have the same problem, we used Ciso Sw and the SLC 5/04 Processor. Will the firmware have any thing to do with this?

Sorry, it's a 1747-L552B/C 5/05 processor, I have a Hirschmann Switch between the PLC and PV. The Main Network plug into this sw and I can see the plc ok.