siemens real time clock

First read the clock data using the READ_RTC command. This command will save the 8 clock data words into a T buffer (8 VB-memory addresses). Then you can access any part (Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minute, Second, day of week) with normal word instructions, such as MOV_W. there are also other commands to access different parts of the clock, such as TODR (Read Time of Day).

Similar Topics

Hello to everyone!!! I have a problem in programming a plc. The plc i use is the siemens S7-200 CPU221. The problem is that i don't know how to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to display on a SIMULATED HMI, the value of 2 PLC tags (see pics). When I start the simulation, all I see is ##### instead of the value...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm writing a program to perform some basic math calculations, but somewhere in the middle something's going wrong, and variables with a real...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible and how to get automated data transfer, what works real-time all the time, from Siemens S7-300PLC to MS excel spreadsheet...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I'm looking for a simple way to take an incoming value in DWORD format and convert it to a real number. Does anyone know of a simple way...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom