Tele Magelis Upload Problem

Charles1

Hey PLC Peeps,

I am trying to upload an application from a Telemecanique Magelis XBTGT7340 HMI. None of the corner-touch methods seem to work so I cannot get into the cofiguration screen to find the IP address. The help menu says this model does not support serial transfer. The serial port is talking to a plc anyway. CF transfer is out for the same reason. Furthermore, the USB transfer cable has a long lead time from the factory, so USB is out. Does anyone know of another way to get access to the configuration page? Or maybe a way of searching for the IP of the HMI.

Thanks,
C.

You should be able to get a USB bridge cable at your local computer store.

Example:
CompUSA
Buslink USB 2.0 File Transfer Cable, 4-pin Male to 4-pin Male, 6 feet
Mfg Part #: UFT-06-U2