SM331 8xTC/4xRTD Parameter data records

Hi
I'm trying to set the parameters in the hardware config during runtime with sfc 55. This works well on most modules but I can't get it to work on SM331 8xTC/4xRTD Ex module.
I can't find anywhere a manual describing the structure of the parameter data records to be sent to the module by SFC 55.
I'm using the module as 8xTC and wants to change the measuring type from internal compensation to linearization and compensation at 0 degrees celsius.
Any ideas?

Svein

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, I need your help about this issue of mine about my Siemens Analog Input Card SM331 having SF LED lit. I know this is system fault...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Need some assistance with a fault that has appeared on a SM331 AI module. It's fitted into a Fire and Gas detection system I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Want to know what should be the correct setting for the Measuring range for connecting this instruments to my AI Card? So I am...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I am going to be integrating an AI module into an existing panel and wants to know what should be measuring range setting when i...
Replies
Views
i just connected a retransmitted signal 4-20mA from themperature controller to analog input of SM331KF020AB0.i noticed that when i scaled the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom