Protool/WinCC Flex Greyed out Screen elements

STL???

Hi,
Before i submit a suggestion to Jespers WinCC Flex thread, I was wondering if it was possible to Gray out elements (Buttons,input fields etc)instead of Hiding functionality on the screen based on Password Level. I was thinking of something similar to what is possible in VB?

Thanks
Steve

You can set the enable so it can't be used but it doesn't grey it out when disabled. You can however use the same tag for animation that you use for the enable and grey it out that way. The problem is you can only use one tag for animation. So it is a little more limiting than what you can do in VB.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to migrate a ProTool program to WinCC Flexible 2008 Advanced and when I open WinCC and say open a ProTool project, I get 2 errors. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a nasty job to do. I have very old TP 27 protool project that involves area pointers such as ACK, Data Mailbox, Interface Area and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to switch two MP270B Protool projects over to WinCC Flexible. I'm going to do this late tonight and i...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project to duplicate functionality of existing operating panel. It is MP370 from Siemens. It's old one and now Siemens is offering...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used (or made) any active X controls for WinCC Flex or ProTool? What would I have to get to create them? Will active X controls for VB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom