Mitsubishi Program Steps ?

JIMCON

How do I know how many program steps my program have in mitsubishi ?

Been tryin to find where to look after this in the manual but cant find it..

Last edited:
This should help.
Bob

mitsubishitt5.jpg

Bob is right, you can always look at the last line and add one step for the END statement.

But the top line, the one where it says total steps on a blue bacground, sometimes doesnt show.
If the plc program is located down several long named folders - the total steps goes off the page and cant be seen.
I have a few programs that should be moved nearer to a root directory because I cant see at a glance how many steps I have used.

Goody said:
Bob is right, you can always look at the last line and add one step for the END statement.

But the top line, the one where it says total steps on a blue bacground, sometimes doesnt show.
If the plc program is located down several long named folders - the total steps goes off the page and cant be seen.
I have a few programs that should be moved nearer to a root directory because I cant see at a glance how many steps I have used.

Good advice. I will have to remember that as I havent ran into it yet.
Bob