stepper motor

AMAZINGAHMED

Dear friends,
I have a berger lahr 5 phase stepper motor RDM 5913/50-BL
Also I have a berger lahr driver WS5-5
I drive the driver using a PLC Siemens 224 using its high speed output
When i out pulses on the PWM/BOOST input of the driver, The motor vibrates but does not move.
Do I need to add any resistance or do anyone have a clue?
I need help urgently
Thank you

you should not begin with high speed pulses to the driver because the stepper delivers low torque at high speed and will not be able to turn. start the stepper at low frequency pulses, then increase the speed gardually.
on the other hand, how do you start a new thread in this forum. i need to raise new subjects but don't know where to click the mouse to begin the thread.
thank you