Price of RSLogix 5000 entreprise series

MGuenette said:
Hi, does someone can tell me the price of RSLogix5000 entreprise series?

thanks
Martin.

Anywhere from $3.5K to $8K CAD , depending if you want Standard or full blown Professional

Last edited:
If AB is REALLY trying to get your business on a certian item, or convince you to use their product, it's surprising how cheap they will sell software for. But, after the fact you call and want to add one more software package $$$$

Similar Topics

What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
Dear All, [Fire Water Automation Project] Please share the price Estimates for the Rockwell Automation Software's:- >>PLC Configuration...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else watching AB 1769 1794 1734 pricing on ebay, or am i the only one??? 1769 AENTR for $4,000.........From China........Its getting...
Replies
Views
1203-USB I can't find it for sale new so I assume it's no longer made? Used, folks want no less than $1k USD for it missing all the cables and in...
Replies
Views
Yikes. Things are really starting to get crazy. Siemens had across-the-board price increases at the start of the year and now Rockwell: 7%...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom