PLC trade

rsdoran

Lifetime Supporting Member
Forgive me if this seems inappropriate. I have no desire to sell or auction anything.

I have a need for a handheld oscilloscope/scopemeter..Fluke 123 or 190 series or similar, other brands ok but want/need 20mhz or higher. I have Flukeview software and the optically isolated cable so would like it to be a Fluke.

I have an abundance of new/used plc's, Siemens and GE Fanuc 90-30, one fixed AB slc.

My need is great therefore I will trade for new or used at a better than fair exchange.

AH HA !!!!!

WE MEET AGAIN DORAN.....BUT THIS TIME YOU ARE ADVERTISING ON A FORUM FOR WHICH I HAVE SEEN YOU SCOLD OTHERS FOR......WELL AS LONG AS YOU GET YOUR FLUKE OUT OF THE DEAL , WHO CARES RIGHT ????

NICE ETHICS THERE DORAN......NOW I SEE THE KIND OF RAT YOU ARE....

I HOPE OTHERS HERE CAN NOW ADVERTISE THEIR STUFF THAT THEY HAVE FOR SALE (OR TRADE) NOW THAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT......

AND TO THINK....I WAS ACTUALLY WORRIED THAT YOU THOUGHT BAD OF ME FOR MY POST HERE LAST WEEK....WHAT A DOUBLE STANDAED YOU HAVE YOURSELVES HERE.......

I ALSO HAVE SOMETHING TO TRADE......DORAN. I WILL TRADE YOU SOME OF YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS FOR SOME OF MY ETHICAL SKILLS.....HA HA HA

I do not worry too much over opinions overall. After making this post I thought maybe it was inappropriate possibly. I was in no way advertising or even attempting to profit ...technically I would probably lose money making a transaction like this. Phil hasnt pulled it and none of the regualar members seemed to mind. I got one person to ask if I still had the items.

Alot of times people buy items they think they need but never use, in this case I hoped someone had a Scope Meter (like a Fluke 90, 123 etc) and had a need for new/used parts that I have.

I didnt really want to sell, auction the items at this time but since there were no replies I have gone a different route and purchased a Fluke 123(for $770) from: http://www.ie2000.com/

Personally I dont think I offended Phil or any of the regular members by asking this, I probably felt worse about it than most when I shouldnt have.

I have no objections to this post being removed because overall this was a subject no one was interested in.

RS - A lot of times people buy items they think they need but never use...

2 years ago I installed a color recognition camera ... from <xxxx and it just did not do what they told me it would ...

Of course the specs where saying they where wright but there sales rep. told me it would do the job.

They would not take it back... I say OK, now try to get me to pay it :)

It ended up that they took the camera back but I bought a scope and other stuf for the same amount of money...

I almost never use it ... but still I like it and will not sell it...

I highly recommend the Tektronix THS series of portable scope/meters. It has a ton of features and is probably one of the easiest scopes to use. Very intuitive controls (in my opinion) compared to the Fluke. I'll take a Tek over a Fluke any day. (I'll keep my Fluke digital VOM though).

I would have no problem at all with the Tek THS series but I am buying this myself and I already have the cable/software for the Fluke and most of all the TEK is more expensive.

If I find a need at this plant for higher than 50mhz then I will probalby have the company buy a newer TEK handheld 100mhz or higher if needed.