pronic switch

jimcav

I have a battery charger that some gave me and one of the slide switches is broke. The only part that was left is the back of the switch. I cant even figure out the wire combinaton. does anyone know where i can find information on pronic switches, the website does not give information about the switch.

thanks
jim cav

I am not sure which but it could be either 1, 2, or 3 position switch. Like any switch one connector will be common to one of the others depending on position. An ohmmeter can determine which connection is common to the others depending on position of the switch.

Naturally a power lead will go to the connection that is common. If 1 position it really will not matter which wire goes where, If 2 or 3 position then the power lead may be determined and connected to the common connection point but may have to experiment to determine where the other wires go.

rsdoran said:
I am not sure which but it could be either 1, 2, or 3 position switch. Like any switch one connector will be common to one of the others depending on position. An ohmmeter can determine which connection is common to the others depending on position of the switch.

Naturally a power lead will go to the connection that is common. If 1 position it really will not matter which wire goes where, If 2 or 3 position then the power lead may be determined and connected to the common connection point but may have to experiment to determine where the other wires go.
Jim
I am looking for answers to the same question you have. Did you find a replacement switch or an accurate diagram for a DL30-113C? If so, I would appreciate an email to [email protected].

Thanks.