Proworx nXT - Changing device address in popup window

robbo

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi guys,

A new machine was installed here, and the first guy to enter the addresses for the TCP/IP devices got the numbers wrong.

Everytime I go online, I have to manually enter the correct address, rather than have the automatic correct one come up.

Is there a file, or something I can delete, to point this in the right place or start again?

Similar Topics

I have a zip file of a program that I'm told was created in Proworx NxT. Would the comments be stored in it if I could find the software or...
Replies
Views
Would like to ask .. if anyone here know about creating own library or function block on ProWORX NxT ? I have a backup of ProWORX NxT project...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. Somebody knows how activate or authorize ProWorx NXT. I was searching in other forums and I don't find info about this. I already...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was just wondering if someone could help me by converting a .pwx file to .nxt. I am trying to open some code for a client but only...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get ProWorx NxT running on VMWare on a Win10 host. I've tried XP and NT Workstation 4.0 as the guest operating systems. When I got...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom