CP143 "CP not Synchronized"

dorbak

I'm getting this message when I try to view the CP Status while online with it in the NCM software.

I've tried deleting the DB in the CP and then retransfering it from the NCM software, but alas, no Sync is obtained.

How does one Synchronize the CP?

Thanks in advance!

Eric

You have to check synchronization block in S5 PLC program that relate with CP143 setup or not (SSNR no.) and make sure S5 PLC is running.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm ordering one of these this week, but wondering what lead I will need to connect them up? Is it just a AUI 15 pin lead? Or will I need...
Replies
Views
Hello! Does this module need any supply card for the 15V? 15v fault lit and there is no voltage in the AUI port. I don't find any manual on this...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have an S5 PLC with SINEC ISO/OSI communication boards 6GK1143-OAOB1 (CP143) I need to go online but my brand new console has only...
Replies
Views
I have a WinCC V4.0 with a CP1413 card who is communicating with a CP143 (S5) over Sinec-H1. This PC will be replaced. The new PC will be equipped...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to find the procedure to setup PCLink2 (ISA card in PC) to communicate with Siemens CP143. I know that this card is very old...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom