VNC (remote viewer)

MGuenette

Hi,

I'm wondering if he exists a software like REAL VNC but witch you only can see the remote computer. With Real VNC you can access the menus and do anything you want. I would like to have a Viewer only. Like you type an IP address with a password and then you can see the screen of the other pc.

any suggestion?

Thanks
Mart.

MGuenette said:
Hi,

I'm wondering if he exists a software like REAL VNC but witch you only can see the remote computer. With Real VNC you can access the menus and do anything you want. I would like to have a Viewer only. Like you type an IP address with a password and then you can see the screen of the other pc.

any suggestion?

Thanks
Mart.

realvnc_1.jpg

You can configure the RealVnc server to not accept input inputs from a client.

Ian

MGuenette said:
Thanks,

I know that but I want to be able to work on the computer but no one else!

So you mean the ability to monitor a remote PC without the remote user aware of the monitoring ?

MGuenette said:
Yep,

I want to be the onlyone to have access to the menus. the others clients can only see the screen.
Thanks
MArt.

I'm unaware of any off the shelf product that would do that.
Ian