ControlLogix Motion Axis Properties

Peter Laing

ControlLogix motion axis properties, such as feedback parameters, servo gains, limits & etc. are normally accessed via a property window for the motion group axis. This works fine, however, I would like to give the end user access to a few of these parameters, via a HMI page. Can anyone enlighten me on how to access these properties programmatically? Thanks in advance.
PL

GSV - Get System Value - Move it to a dint or real or whatever the native data type is.

SSV - Set System Value - Moves the value from a real or dint to the Servo Axis property.

Here's a screen shot of the GSV:
GSVServoTest.gif

Cheers,
PL

Yes sir.
I don't typically trigger a GSV or SSV every scan, I drive it by event as to keep the overhead a little lower.