rslogix static ip genarater

I believe the ohms is four octets. At least a static ip generator stays put. My dynamic ip generator escaped one night.

OK - I bow to other's knowledge. This isn't really my domain.

Last edited:
Astro are you using sheilded wire? If so i would use a ct in order to view amps as you bring it online.I have done this but never with an AB product.Good luck and be safe.

You may need to use a rubber bootp to get near it.
Then hard wire the ip in a flash. Don't skimp on class 3 hardwire, it does serve enough 'ohms. Go for broke with class 1.

Sheldn said:
In the AB PLC world use BootP to discharge static IP. In the IT world use DHCP to discharge static IP.

In Waynes World, use a tinfoil Level 3 hat to guard against an alien IP tunnelling inside a VPN to create a wormhole in the FTL drive control system.