Help Step 7 V5.4 License

There is a recover in the Lic Manager. Start the recover process and it will give you a number. Give this number to Siemens and they will give you a reset number.

abdennnour said:
Ihave a step7 V5.4 software and i lost the license floppy can any one tell me how i can get it ?

Have you just lost the authorisation off your hard drive or the actual floppy disk? Or both?

If you have lost the authorisation, then do as Charles M states, if you have lost the floppy, locate the box the software came in and on that should be a silver label, with 'certificate of license' on it, using the information on this Siemens can supply you with another authorisation floppy.

Paul

my pb is the following

I have the IMA file ithink it is the autorisation file, it works, because i installed the software with.
I lost the licence and even the package
the question is:
what are the functions in the software i will loose?
I think i have the possibility of uploading and downloading a program in the plc is there any other function lost?

Hi
I have the authorization floppy i inserted it during installation, and it worked. but during installation, it asked for the licence floppy. the extention is '.aut'. but this one i don't have it.
the software seams to be working but what are the functions did i loose ?

We have experience that also. If you acquired it legally from SIEMENS, and can show to SIEMENS a proof of cerificate of licence then there is no problem to it, SIEMENS wiil provide one.

csg