CP343 As FTP-client

Badgeke

Hello,

I'm trying to make a FTP-connection with a CP343 Advanced module as a FTP client. I'm using a PC as FTP-server. The PLC is equipped with a CP315-2DP and a CP343-1 Advanced module (313-1GX21-0XE0)

I have made a cyclic FTP-program which runs in OB35. It should store and receive data from the PC (which is configured as a standard FTP server) to the PLC using a FTP-connection (TCP-IP). When the program tries to connect with the FTP-server (PC), the FC40 (FTP-CONNECT) block gives an error, numbered 8183. In the Siemens Manual, this error is described as "The configuration does not match the job parameters". I have checked all parameters (ID, Login, IP-address of the server, ...) but I can't seem to find the problem.

Can somebody give me some advice what to do?

Thanks in advance.

Greets,
Badgeke

Some additional information...

FC40 is a standard FTP-block in Step7. This FC opens the FTP-connection with a FTP-server. In order to use this block FC40, the manual says you need to add block FC5 to your project (AG_SEND). So we did add FC5 to our project. According to the manual, you don't have to use or assign FC5 in another function. (Is this correct?)

These are our parameters for the FTP-CONNECT block FC40:
ACT: M1.0 (will be set when the connection is required, works fine)
ID: The ID of the FTP-connection set in NetPro
LADDR: Module address also from NetPro
LOGIN: Login-data from DB40
(IP-address of the FTP-server, username, password)
BUFFER_DB_NR: Number of a buffer-DB which is 256 bytes

The output of this FTP-CONNECT block FC40 is:
DONE: false
ERROR: true
STATUS: 8183 (="configuration does not match job parameters")

The FTP-server is a standard FTP-server. We use the program Serve-U to run a FTP-service on a standard PC in the network. Both PLC and PC have static IP-addresses.