assigning multiple tags to one button in rsview studio

jtcarson2

I have a working studio program and i need to modify it to control all of my pumps with one button, right now i have a seperate display that controls the different pumps, i want to make a display that will control all of the pumps at the same setting with one maintained push button.
Thanks John

Usually I have a toggle switch, & use the toggle to drive a bit that resides in the Ladder Logic to accomplish this by a simple branch on the pump output control. Toggle one way = different, Toggle the other = all

Similar Topics

I can't seem to figure out how to add descriptors to I/O points on an RMC using PCCU. Say, for example, I want to use "Valve_1" as a descriptor...
Replies
Views
Hello all. A little ashamed of myself that I can't remember how to do this but..... I have a 1734-AENT that I set the wheels to "888" applied...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone I'm working on a PLC project for a series of 4 vacuum pumps. I need to be able to rotate each pump into a different priority based on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am in the throes of commissioning a single S7-1517 cpu and I'm utilising both ethernet ports, X1 and X2, with individual IP addresses...
Replies
Views
With FactoryTalk ME is it possible to use a single Trend object and list of pens being displayed using macros? Would like to have one Trend object...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom