Messenger services

kurt.brinker

I searched and found some old topics regarding messenger services but they are both over 2 years old so here is a new one.

Many times i have simple questions regarding basic programming and i don't want to start a new topic to find out if i can edit a timer while online without faulting the PLC. It would be great if i could have a PLC group on aim that i could utilize to answer these simple questions. If anyone uses aol and wouldn't mind answering questions from time to time please post up your username.

my aol im name is kurt 02f150

Thanks

just a suggestion: (feel free to ignore it) ... just put the question on the forum's Q&A board ... even though it might seem "trivial" it's still worth a topic ... you'll usually have an answer within a few minutes ...

and (as always) thanks to Phil ...