Micromaster 430 spare parts

tgaljar

Does anyone know where to get spare parts for Micromaster 430 37kW. It seams that my burn out while moving to new electrical cabinet. It’s BOP was not fitted correctly in place and that caused short circuit in one of PCBs. Micromaster is working BOP is displaying information but I cant control it!

Hello Tgaljar;

The Micromaster 4 BOP-2 is still listed in Siemens' current part list; if you are sure the problem is with the BOP and not the controlling electronics, have a look:

MICROMASTER 4 BASIC OPERATOR PANEL 2 (BOP-2)
Part No. 6SE6400-0BE00-0AA0

I would contact your Siemens rep and ask for pricing.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Hello tgaljar;

Have you tried contactiong Siemens for repairs or replacement of the electronic card? If the 430 is still current, then they will maintain it.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

I would tell you to try the local Siemens agent - but I know him well , all he wanted was a training course on S7 , and to bootleg as much software as he could , the last time I met him !
You might try ebay for a drive , either that or buy a new one .