mitsubishi Q2A/Q3A CPUS

tonycobby

hello,i have a single network instalacion on one of my machines
with 18 q2a/q3a connected.each one doing its own thing but between them theres so much data running around that im getting lost.can anybody recomend a good book that explains the use of z,w,registers,
data interrogation between cpus,word transfers etc.i have a book by mitsu but its very vauge explaining these type of funcions.
also does anybody know a hmi called HAKKO,im looking for software to acces this unit,please help.regards tony.

The Software for Hakko HMI is VSFT, the latest version if I am not wrong is Ver.2.0.13.0. Check at the website www.Monitouch.com for more details. The software is normally given away when you but the hardware.

Tony,
What Hakko model do you have? I think there HMI's are absolutely awesume. Our company won't go back to Mitsubishi HMI anytime soon after using the Hakko's. Very versatile and good on price. Let us know if you have anymore questions.
Tim beerchug

hakko hmi

hello tim.we have four GD-80E01M-20 here.i spoke to the people who sell hakko in valencia but they said that being such an old model they might have problems getting the software.they suggested upgrading to a newer model,are our units so out of date??i really need to at least be able to do backups of these units,its not that the machine wont run,its just that without the screens the operators lose time.by the way these units are installed on a mitsubishi printing press.regards, tony.

tony,
Never heard of that model, must be "REALLY" old. Are you wanting to make changes to the HMI's or just wanting to back up the current data?
My recommendation is if your wanting to just back up the data then try to get whatever software was used for this model and back it up.
If you plan to make any changes to the HMI's, I would try to get your company into buying a newer model HMI, like a V7 model. I never used your particular model, but surely the newer ones have much more capability. The newest software is for the V series HMI's.
BTW, you can email Monitouch at there website and you should be able to get any answers on what software you need. There pretty good about resonding to issues.
Tim

tony,
I went to the Monitouch website and it looks like your model is a discontinued model. The repair date is only good until March 2008.
You might want to bring this up to someone at your work place. Look at the website and then go to products, you'll see discontinued models.
Tim