Redlions Datastation+

RayK

Having trouble communicatng via the USB port to the CF card, the datastation is logging OK to the CF card but am having trouble mounting and unmounting the CF card, the CF card mounted OK but if I try to unmount the CF card I lose Comms altogether and can only regain comms by removing power to the Datastation, also the CF card in explorer is only refreshed when the computer is rebooted, so the data displayed is not current. So am wondering if its something to do with my windows setup (XP pro). any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, I am working on a project where the G306 HMI is set-up as a Modbus Master where it is collecting data from 7 analog panel meters via...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if the Red Lion Datastation range can do Profinet? Basically we have a machine with a PN/PN coupler serving the data we need...
Replies
Views
Any Red Lion Graphite Edge Controller users here ? I have an application where Prosoft MVI46-GSC Generic Serial modules were used with an SLC-500...
Replies
Views
First Modbus project, rookie question I hope. Modbus device -> DSPLE -> Control Logix L72 via Ethernet I/P Need to read 5 Modbus registers...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with communication Ethernet /Ip. The relay time in transmitting information is roughly 6 seconds From PLC to redlion to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom