Pico/Zelio/Easy smart relays

jonton

We have seen in earlier posts that these are all versions of Moeller smart relay, and some of the manufacturer's software can open ladders of other manufacturers. Does any one know if the comm cables are identical? Thank you in advance.

In case there's not someone here who has ALL brands to compare, we might be able to "virtually" compare the cables... :D

Here's the working end of a Moeller EASY-PC-CABLE
[attachment]
beerchug

-Eric

easy-pc-cable.gif

Thanks Eric, You've gone to some trouble there. And thats the one I have. Moeller charged me $100au ($180us) for cable and $50au for software v4.0 which dumps memory at power down, and cant be configured not to. I'm not going back there.
Schnieder throw it all in with Zelio, Relay is cheaper, and they offered 20% discount. But then I asked for more i/o's and cable doesn't come with that one. Never mind. They are great little toys aren't they. I've never worked on PLCs before (and you could say "still haven't") but these were a good intro for me. Thanks again.
Jon.

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about? Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?