Citect Scada

rakeshndas

Hello,

I have received an evaluation copy of Citect scada and have installed the same. Can any one give me an idea how to configure a Facon FBs PLC in the same so that I can monitor and control the PLC through COM port ?

I haven't seen the Facon PLC listed in the I/O device list.

Regards

rakeshndas said:
Hello,

I have received an evaluation copy of Citect scada and have installed the same. Can any one give me an idea how to configure a Facon FBs PLC in the same so that I can monitor and control the PLC through COM port ?

I haven't seen the Facon PLC listed in the I/O device list.

Regards

Does the Facon support MODBUS communications? That may end up being your best option.

I have checked at the Citect driver web site and Facon is only listed as using a Modbus driver.

BobB said:
I have checked at the Citect driver web site and Facon is only listed as using a Modbus driver.
hello Bob and thank you for the comment. I just think now that I cannot use the same as the PLC I use with 3 ports, all the 3 ports are engaged. One for ModBus to AC drive, one for high speed link to other PLCs and serial port for MMI.