Modbus connectivity to CP441

PLC_talk

Hello,
I am connecting PC to Siemens S7-400 PLC via CP441 (modbus) & am facing problem while accessing the register memory area of Simantic.
After double clicking the CP441 in the Hardware menu the Parameter screens popsup & I am stuck at the point of configuring the FC 03,06 Tab for Register read write access. It seems that the Simatic Memory area Words can't be directly read & has to be done through DB. how do I correlate the DB with the actual memory words in the Simatic memory area??

Any wise suggestions?

Thanks,
(y)

Similar Topics

Dear All Please help me on establishing connectivity between AT89C2051 and InTouch 10.1 on modbus ASCII. Your comments are most welcome. Manasi
Replies
Views
Hello-time to pull the trigger on this project. I need to connect a Modbus RTU chiller to a Compactlogix PLC through ethernet to pass information...
Replies
Views
Hi , I have a limited knowledge of MODBUS. I have been asked about connecting a device that needs to be able to listen to 2 way traffic between a...
Replies
Views
I need to read data from 3 Honeywell pid controllers which are used to control temperature which give modbus connectivity. As i have found that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone suggest me which prosoft module should I use in 1746 Chassis for getting connectivity with Modbus device? And how to configure the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom