A-Bradley products, DXF-drawings?

seppoalanen

Hi!

I'm leaving outside from Milwaukee, so I don't have AutoCad and don't need 3D-drawings and eCAD. Put I need some 2D-cad drawings for VFD's etc. for construction drawings. I'm so lazy that I don't like draw them tru o_O from the .pdf manuals.

br. Seppo

Thank you!

1336-series found but PF70 not. Catalog-number-.asp page not found from Internet, so I have to re-draw from manual:unsure: .

I foud PF70 drawings but in DXF-file was same Class-libraies, so even Auto-Cad LT2000 can read it only partly. Drawings have done with full Auto-Cad and used Classes who AC only can understand.
Database is in the drawing and in my Cad database is in database and drawing is in the Cad-file with link to db, so I think I change the brand...🍑

seppoalanen said:
I foud PF70 drawings but in DXF-file was same Class-libraies, so even Auto-Cad LT2000 can read it only partly. Drawings have done with full Auto-Cad and used Classes who AC only can understand.
Database is in the drawing and in my Cad database is in database and drawing is in the Cad-file with link to db, so I think I change the brand...🍑

I'm sure I've used their PF70 drawings with AutoCad LT2000 without issue in the past.

Besides -- forgive me if I'm being a little harsh here or not entirely understanding what you're doing with it -- the drawings are only a representation of the product to put on paper. You're not actually doing anything that will make or break your process/product with it. You're laying out a panel -- you can just as effectively draw a box of the right dimensions... what is that, 3 clicks in Autocad?? It seems a little "shallow" to change from a perfectly good drive to something that probably won't be so good just because you don't have "the drawings"...