data backup from WINCC

naishadgosai

hello all

i want to take a data backup from the WINCC in terms of reports
it should be in EXCEL or other application based .
basically purpose is to stored a data on CD or other memory device so in future if i want to see those data .........i can

pls reply .....

You should have a look at the WinCC runtime database. If data you're looking for are "visible" then it can be accessed from Excel with help of MSQuery. Otherwise it can be accessed only with help of WinCC add-ons like WinCC/DataMonitor.

Similar Topics

hello everyone can some one tell me IS it possible to Archive the History data backup of Alarms in HMI. HMI model is GS2107-WTBD in case my HMI...
Replies
Views
I should back up the data in the Omron NT11S terminal to my computer, but is it possible? The company that supplied the hardware and software no...
Replies
Views
I am using B.Data V5.2.1. version. How can I import the backup file (.dmp) to recover the b.data explorer? :confused::confused::confused:
Replies
Views
We are transfering some programs from one PLC to a bunch of others (using Codesys). Although much registers are of the "Sustained" quality, we...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Omron CQM1H-CPU51 and it has bad com port so I need to change it out I am not that fimilar with this pcl I do see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom