Need to learn a Omron C28K

mad1

I received a midterm project to convert a Omron C28K program to a Telemechanique. I am not familiar with the Omron product and would appreciate any information to help me in my quest.

No simulator is available. The CK was introduced almost 20 years ago, and discontinued about 3 years ago.

Typically the programs are not too complicated. There was a limited amount of I/O and memory in the unit. It was a great product in its day!

Hope this will help.

I need a little more assistance. I am not having any luck in my search for the Telemecanique TWDLCAA40DRF.

Software for C__K would be LSS or Syswin.
Check with your local Omron Distributor.
Both products have been discontinued.

Do you have a file for the CK?
If so, what if the file extension.
That will indicate which software to use.

Last edited:
gtsuport said:
Software for C__K would be LSS or Syswin.
Check with your local Omron Distributor.
Both products have been discontinued.

Do you have a file for the CK?
If so, what if the file extension.
That will indicate which software to use.

I do not have any of the software, I wanted to see what the cost would be to purchase?

Here is one from Ebay,

"SYSWIN 3.4 can be used on the following Omron PLC's. C100H C120/C500 C20 C2000 C2000H C200H C200HE C200HG C200HS C200HX CPM1/CPM1A CPM2 CQM1 CQM1H CxxH CxxK IDSC SRM1 SRM1-V2. "

gtsuport said:
Syswin will work.

If you want to actually connect to the plc,you will need a HostLink unit Part number 3G2C7-LK201(EV1).

Hope this will help.

Connecting to the PLC is not a concern, just want to work with the software.

I contacted OMRON, support said V3.4.

Thanks