Op77b

ivo.maenen

I can't find the '3-finger-move' in the manuals, so...does the OP70-series (I have a OP77-B) have a '3-finger-move' like the OP3-OP7-series? Or is there no need for it?

In the OP3-OP7-series you could use the '3-finger-move' to restart you operating panel with a standard program (including the possibility to transfer a new project). So even if you made a misstake you could always transfer a next project by means of this 3-finger-move.

So how can I transfer a next project to the OP in case I can't select the softkey-function 'online/offline/transfer'?

You could try with bootstrapping.

Have been searching for the '3-finger-move', but haven't found it yet

manmeetvirdi said:
Hi,
I think you can make a button on this HMI and assign a function STOP RUNTIME to it.

I know, but what if I forget to make this button. With the '3-finger-move' you always could use this hardware-reset to a default program.

If there is no 'hardware'-way, it is best to include this function into every screen (at least while testing). Because if you are in a screen without this function, it is imposible (?) to transfer a new project. Unless there is a different way. So I am looking for this hardware-reset (or hardware-'transfer')...if there is one of course.

ivo.maenen said:

Serial communication. Start transfer, then reboot the device when WinCC flex asks for it.
Only works when serial comms are enabled.
And I'd use a pc-PPI cable for it.

It seems siemens scrapped the '3-finger-move' from their manuals.

its automatic

Its not necessary to bring the HMI in transfer mode in order to

transfer new project in hmi. HMI will automatically comes into that

mode and start accepting files of new project.

manmeetvirdi said:
Its not necessary to bring the HMI in transfer mode in order to

transfer new project in hmi. HMI will automatically comes into that

mode and start accepting files of new project.

This might be true on the higher Panels, but I have found the OP 7x series need the (remote on) to be set for this to work.

You can try, but with our OP73's we needed to activate the (remote on).

If everything else fails, try doing an OS-update with bootstrapping. (think it only works using bootstrapping)

Jeebs said:
This might be true on the higher Panels, but I have found the OP 7x series need the (remote on) to be set for this to work.

You can try, but with our OP73's we needed to activate the (remote on).

If everything else fails, try doing an OS-update with bootstrapping. (think it only works using bootstrapping)

What should I do excaclty:

control panel:
Winccflex internet setting / Remote /start automatically after booting

or something different?