What Happen to MrPLC?

Mickey

Lifetime Supporting Member
What happen to MrPLC or is it just me, I get this when trying to get to the forum

MrPLCError.jpg

If you google the sql error, you get hits on many boards that are suffering them same problem.

Either an issue with Invision Power Board and SQL or they may have been hacked.

I dont have access to the IPB support forums so can't have a look there to see what they say the problem is.

Similar Topics

Recently, I fresh install Win10 system, and install FT studio 8:00. when I use its Application Manager Restore runtime application to Restore a...
Replies
Views
Was just wondering because I seen a PLC program that uses the same coil like 15 or more different rungs. The software said that malfunctions can...
Replies
Views
What would happen on a Boeing 777 if at about 35,000 feet two people with stolen passports were sitting at emergency exits and opened them at...
Replies
Views
I'm a little frustrated with an automated saw on a plastic extrusion machine. It's always been the "trouble child", and it must be operational to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We are all human, and based on that fact are pron to make mistakes, please share some of the things you unintentionally did, that say...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom